The workshop covers;
- Knowing your Career Path and Goal Setting
- Social and Relationship Matters
- Academic, Health and Spiritual Development
- Financial Responsibility
- Capacity Building
Each professional will cover a topic and will have time allocated to them.
At the end of the workshop, the students will be able to;
- Apply knowledge gained on areas that will enable them make the best of their days in the university and after they graduate.
- Be swift to take advantage of opportunities provided by their universities and the country.
Outcome of the project;
- Secondary School Graduates looking forward to self-development and making the best of their days as undergraduates.
- More focused undergraduates in the state and the country at large.